LinkedIn Group | Instagram | Facebook | Meetup | Sign in | Join_

TEFL/TESOL is a must requirement to get Z visa in Shenzhen as an English teacher?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Just as the topic question asks, if having a TEFL/TESOL certificate a must in order to obtain a working Z visa

with a university in Shenzhen area as of 2017? 

I have already tried to research with google and other websites, but the information is kinda scattered and old.

Thank you for the replies, sending a message will be easier and faster.



Get two daily Shenzhen insider tips:

About the Author
By: mark king
Location: Elsewhere in China
Weibo or Twitter Link:
Member For: 3 years 2 weeks ago
call us: +86-186-7677-0910